Why choose us? What are we about?
We have 3 main goals:
1. Diagnose and repair your appliance on the first trip, as often as possible
2. Provide a great experience and value for your repair. We perform things at no additional charge if we already have access, such as de-linting the inside of your dryer, clearing out the button trap in your washer, cleaning the condenser coils on your refrigerator, etc. We also include, at no additional cost, our 365 day 110% guarantee.
3. To be the last appliance repair company you ever have to call!
How Does An Experienced Appliance Repairman Operate?
- We do what we can to keep your appliances running correctly, efficiently, and safely.
- We have an easily identifiable van, so you know it is us at the door! We also hand you our business card as we greet you.
- We wear shoe covers to prevent tracking in dirt (when requested)
- We stand behind our work 110%!
- In addition to traditional working hours, we offer evening and weekend appointments at no additional charge, so you can take less time off work.
- After diagnosing the problem, we provide you with a flat rate cost for the repair. We have a no pressure approach and lay out all of the options available - sometimes repair isn't the best option.
- We request the model number of your appliance, preferably before we schedule an appointment, so that we can pre-diagnose the problem. This allows our experienced appliance repairman to determine what parts might be required for the repair and for us to have those parts on the van when we arrive, as often as possible. In our pre-diagnosis work, we gather the proper technical information on your model including wiring diagrams, schematics, and technician pages so that we can efficiently and accurately diagnose the problem.
About the Owner/Operator
Lubbock Appliance Repair was founded and is operated by experienced appliance repairman Michael Moore. Michael Moore grew up in the appliance repair business and has been cleaning/repairing/moving appliances since he was old enough to wipe down a fridge. He has helped run the family business, Salem Appliance Repair, since 2009 as both a technician and as a general manager growing the business year after year.
Michael is a Texas Tech graduate and has a degree in Mechanical Engineering. The knowledge gained while obtaining this degree puts him ahead of the field in terms of diagnosing electronic control boards and other electrical issues.